DR. ANANTHAN KRISHNAN
B.Pharm (Hons)USM, Dip.IAM(UK), Grad.CIPS(UK), M.CIPS(UK),
MBA(KWU)USA, PhD(KWU)USA, PhD. (Nat. Med.)AMRI Canada, AM.D.AMRI Canada, F.AMRI-WRU Canada, D.Med.Sc, (HU)Ontario, Canada
and Professional Qualifications
of Pharmacy (Hons), University Science Malaysia.
Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply, UK.
in Administrative Management, Institute of Administrative
in Business Administration, Kennedy Western University,
in Business Administration, Kennedy Western University,
In Naturopathy (Natural Medicine), granted by Royal Charter,
Alternative Medicines Research Institute (AMRI), EU.
of Alternative Medicine (AM. D.), Weston Reserve University,
- Doctor of Medical Science, granted by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter, HealthPro University, Canada.
Professor of School of Natural Health Sciences, Weston
Reserve University, EU.
Professor of School Natural Health Sciences, Department
of Education of the Alternative Medicines Research Institute
- Professor of Medicine, granted by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter, HealthPro University, Canada
of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society.
of Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply UK.
of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
of the American Society of Health System Pharmacist 1995.
Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner by the International
Board of Alternative Medicine.
- President & CEO, AK Group of Companies.
Pharmacist and Naturopathist, AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy
- Consultant Naturopath, AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center.
- Researcher and Product Developer, Dimesoft Sdn Bhd.
Ministry of Health (MOH) Committee for development of Syllabus on
Criteria and Standards for Traditional & Complementary Medicine
Member (Division of Medicine), Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MOF)
with National Accreditation Board to review and revise the Quality
Control Process for Higher Education Studies, in accordance with
guidelines of International Best Practises.
to the degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy with Second Class
Honours from University Science Malaysia.
Pharmacist at Johor Bahru General Hospital.
with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board.
to the Ministry of Health as Pharmacist positioned at
the regional medical stores for West Pahang covering
district hospitals in Kuala Lipis, Jerantut, Raub, Bentong,
Temerloh and Cameron Highlands.
a three weeks course on Supplies and Material Management
at the National Institute of Public Administration in
World Health Organization (WHO) regional conference on Drug Quality Control in Kuala
two weeks Continuing Pharmacy Education Course at University
Science Malaysia, Penang.
as a student member at Institute of Purchasing and Supply
UK and Institute of Administrative Management UK.
as Chief Pharmacist, Kuantan General Hospital.
as part time lecturer, trainer and lecturer for in service
courses for paramedical staff on management topics.
and implemented integrated supply system for district
Diploma in Administrative Management from the Institute
of Administrative Management UK by self-study and external
a two weeks course in QCC facilitators training course
at National Institute of Public Administration, Kuala
Month WHO Fellowship on Attachment course in Hospital
Pharmacy Management at Prince Henry’s Hospital,
two weeks workshop on Hospital Management at Kuala Terengganu
introduced clinical pharmacokinetic service for amino
glycoside antibiotics at Kuantan General Hospital.
total parenteral services at Kuantan General Hospital.
cytotoxic reconstitution at Kuantan General Hospital.
on a regular basis continuing Hospital Pharmacy Education
at Kuantan General Hospital.
a two weeks course on Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
at University of Science Teaching Hospital, Kota Bahru.
to Kuala Terengganu General Hospital as Chief Pharmacist.
Clinical Pharmacokinetic service for eight-type of Drugs
with low therapeutic index.
and introduced cytotoxic reconstitution services.
individual, group, bedside and discharged patient medication
two decentralised satellite pharmacies to improve patient-oriented
pharmacy services and to implement fully Unit-Dose and
impress floor stock drug supply system.
and established regular continuous Hospital Pharmacy
Education for Pharmacist and Assistants.
as a trainer and lecturer for in service courses for
all Categories of staff in management, supervision, and
on invitation lecture on – Futuristic view on the
role of Hospital Pharmacy Assistants at the national
conference of Government Pharmacy Assistants in Kuantan.
a lecture on “Motivation for Pharmacy Staff” at
Ministry of Health Hospital Pharmacy workshop in Port
a two day workshop on Hospital Equipment Management organised
by Ministry of Health.
as Member of the Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply
UK on completion of all examinations.
a four day international conference on Training and Development
a three day workshop on Quality Assurance programme organised
by the Ministry of Health.
on invitation two lectures :
- Supervision and management for Pharmacy Assistants
- Drug Compliance for patients at the National Conference of Pharmacy
Assistants in Malacca.
a four day Asia Pacific Conference on Clinical Pharmacy
on promotion with position as Deputy Chief Pharmacist
to the Ministry of Health QAP and Hospital Pharmacy Committee.
to R&D project on Clinical Pharmacokinetic Service.
as external Examiner for the Ministry of Health School
the project group to introduce clinical pharmacokinetic
service at GHKL.
to the Ministry of Health Committee to prepare the curriculum
for Pharmacy Assistant for diploma status.
lectures on Motivation and Continuing Education at the
National Conference of Pharmacy Assistants in Kota Bahru.
lecture on Management Control for senior officers of
computerization of inventory control and management for
drug and surgical stores.
into the MOH Committee for the retraining of Pharmaceutical
into Ministry of Health Task force to set up and manage
the newly opened National Heart Institute.
by Kennedy Western University US as external student
for the combined Masters-Doctor of Philosophy study with
a major in Business Administration.
as Advisor to City Medical Center, a private specialized
hospital on a part time basis.
a course on Computerized Hospital Inventory System HIMS
as Business Development Manager with Propharm Sdn Bhd.
Advisor to the National Union of Pharmacy Assistant.
Pharmacist to Paradime HMC.
exclusive distributorship for EXPER International, Suppliers
of Pharmaceutical Systems from Italy.
the FAPA Conference in Bangkok, Thailand.
exclusive distributorship for MPI, US for AutoPrint Unit-dose
Master/Doctorate of Science Degree of Pharmacy by Kennedy
Western University, USA.
55th Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
FIP in Stockholm, Sweden.
: INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL FEDERATION
: AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEALTH SYSTEM PHARMACIST
by EXPER to contribute ideas in the development of fully
automatic robotized drug management system for hospital
Pharmacy. Contributed close concept, unit dose, real-time
drug control concepts.
the Annual Conference of the American Society of Health
exclusive distributorship for Baker Cell Pharmacy Semi-Automation
system for Malaysia.
Exclusive distributorship for Sintek Pharmacy Storage
system fro Malaysia.
proposing Baker Cells, Autoprint, Sintek Shelves to new
government hospital projects.
third generation pharmacy automation systems from Baker
US, MPI US, and Sintek, Sweden to
HUKM Hospital in Cheras.
and promoted 4th generation Pharmacy Automation Robotic
system to MOH Hospitals and the National Heart Institute
the demonstration of the HOMERUS prototype at an Exhibition
in France with IJN representatives.
up AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center to take over Paradime
on the Doctoral Dissertation research on use of edible
spices beans and cereals for health with the International
Open University for Alternative Medicine Sri Lanka.
spice based natural medicinal formula and started testing
on patients at the Naturopathy Center.
Doctoral Dissertation on Naturopathy : “The use
of spices, beans and cereals in the prevention and management
of human health problems”
and study of the spice formulae on 10,000 patients completed,
recipes proved very effective, plans set to register
and market locally and worldwide.
with Calypso Technology Services Sdn Bhd to handle all
exclusive pharmaceutical equipment and devices of AK
Pharmacy in Malaysia.
HOMERUS for MOH through the EPU of the Prime Minister’s
evaluating HOMERUS system; IJN considering HOMERUS; Islamic International University Malaysia (IIUM)
considering HOMERUS for its teaching hospital in Kuantan.
of spice health formula initiated, delayed due to computer
problems at the Drug Control Authority.
Sdn Bhd appointed as the country distributor of spice
formula branded as MAS AYU. Prospecting for International
distributors for MAS AYU initiated.
system offered to IIUM Teaching Hospital.
- Commercial Trial of Mas Ayu Products, Natural Healthcare
formulae Spices, Beans, Cereal and Natural Vitamins (SBCV) on multi centered market.
the Research PhD. In Natural Medicine, granted by the
Royal Charter from the Alternative Medicines Research
Institute (AMRI) of Canada and Gibraltar, European Union
into the esteemed AMRI Alumni and offered a full scholarship
by the Board of Governors in recognition of fine academic
status and independent research work.
up of the Global Health Activism Concept promoting Health
Awareness, Integrated Medicine and Natural Healing to
up of the MAS AYU R&D Center for the development
of new natural medicines via scientific research and
with AMRI Canada in setting up of the first Alternative
Medicine Research Institute in Malaysia which will be
the Asian hub for Alternative Medicine Studies and Research.
- AK Natural Healthcare products and research work were
presented at 2nd World Conference of Natural Medicines
Practitioners (WONMP) in Ontario, Canada by President of
Alternative Medicines Research Institute, Canada- Lord
Egbert G. Phipps in October 2004.
- Full endorsement from the Board of Directors and the
Administrator of Weston Reserve University, Canada to conduct
a self-directed research into discovery and development
of natural remedies for the purpose of health maintenance,
prevention of illness and treatment of acute conditions
in humans and animals on his capacity as a highly qualified
Naturopath and Registered Pharmacist besides being regional
partner in Education to the university.
- Printed first edition of Trilingual Thirukkural book
under the Faculty of Human Sciences, Weston Reserve University,
Kuala Lumpur – Center for Asia.
- Official Launch of Global Thirukkural Training and Development
Center (GTTDC), Faculty of Human Sciences, Weston Reserve
University, Kuala Lumpur – Center for Asia.
- Hosted Global Health Activism Training Programmes attended
by locals and international participants at Genting Highlands.
Conducted eight training sessions which were attended by
- 13 SBCV products approval by the Ministry of Health
of Malaysia and Singapore.
- Establishment of Natural Healthcare Centers affiliated
to AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center in Bentong, Kuantan,
Raub, Kelana Jaya, Kota Bahru and Rawang.
- Contract manufacturing of Mas Ayu Range of Products
by a GMP status factory, Sari Tani Desa in Subang, Selangor.
- 10 new product registrations to the MOH of Malaysia
- Launching of Global Thirukkural Training and Development
Center (GTTDC), Faculty of Human Sciences, Weston Reserve
University, Kuala Lumpur-Center for Asia.
- Hosted Malaysia Vasudevan Live in Concert in Kuantan
in conjunction with soft launching of Kalaimamani Malaysia
Vasudevan Academy of Music and Arts.
- January -Presented on invitation by the Division of
Traditional and Complimentary Medicines (TCM) of the Ministry
of Health, Malaysia, an invitation to investigate the efficacy
of SBCV formulae on Dengue fever.
Ministry of Health agreed in principle to jointly conduct research work
on the use of SBCV formula for the treatment and prevention of Dengue
- March - Soft Launch of Mas Ayu Range of Products, Republic of Singapore.
scientific paper, ‘The Use of SBCV Natural Formula for the Non
Invasive Elimination and Prevention of Renal / Ureteric Stones’,
endorsed by Alternative Medicines Research Institute, Canada (AMRI).
- Invited to present lecture and participate in a debate on
Traditional, Complimentary and Natural Medicine at the Symposium
organised by Ministry of Health in Ipoh, Perak.
for the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award (Jewel of India) India’s
supreme decoration and honour awarded in "recognition of public service
of the highest order".
- Presented lecture during Tourism Health Seminar to officials of
Ministry of Health (MOH), Traditional & Complementary Medicine
division held in Johore Bahru, Johore. The lecture provoked an urgent
call to establish a TCM Council immediately, viewed as the first
constructive effort to formulate, consolidate and regulate
sub-disciplines of traditional, complementary, alternative and natural
medicine in Malaysia.
- Mainstream media highlights the remarkable story of terminal liver
failure case of 10-year old Farah Najihah, detected at 6-months of age,
and her incredible road to recovery. Treated with AK Natural Products
(Mas Ayu) in May 2006, Farah has since stopped all allopathic treatment
including her bi-monthly blood transfusion and hospital visits, and has
displayed marked improvements in walking, eating, skin texture and
colour including eloquence of speech.
Dato Zahid Hamidi, Deputy Minister of Information, Malaysia meets with
Prof. Dr. Ananthan to review Farah’s condition following media
Royal Highness, the Sultan of Pahang meets with Prof. Dr. Ananthan
following media highlight of Farah Najihah, ‘anak angkat’
of HRH and personally thanks Prof. for his care of Farah, in Kg. Koyan,
- August-Appointed as member of the MOH Committee for the development of syllabus for TCM Degree Courses.
- Participated in Course Syllabus Workshop by TCM division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
on invitation, lecture “Bridging the Gap of Biomedical Medicine
with Alternative-Complementary-Traditional Medicine and Healthcare
during Health Tourism Seminar organized by Traditional &
Complementary Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia in Cherating,
to brief Dato’ Seri Sharizat Abdul Jalil, Minister of Women,
Family & Community Development on the health of Farah Najihah in
Kuala Medang, Pahang.
on invitation, lecture to students of Cyberjaya University Medical
College, Selangor in conjunction with Merdeka Day celebrations.
Attended workshop on Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MOF) with
Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (LAN) at Hotel ALLSON KLANA, Seremban, Negeri
“Natural Medicine as a Catalyst to the Development of Malay
Traditional Medicine” during TCM Seminar organized by Ministry of
Health Malaysia in Kuching, Sarawak.
Working Paper and Proposal on Integrated Clinical Research in
Alternative Medicine to the Department of Integrative Medicine,
Advanced Medical and Dental Institute, Universiti Sains Malaysia in
degree in Doctor of Medical Science and Professor of Medicine by Kuwait
Royal Academic Charter by HealthPro University, Canada, a post graduate
international educational institution in recognition for study and
research in the field of Natural Medicine Science and its related
- Invited to present Research Proposal Papers to Institute of Medical
Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia on ‘Safety and Efficacy of
Traditional and Complementary Medicine’ for clinical research
- Launched AMRI-BORNEO in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on 26th & 27th January 2007.
- February – Launched Mas Ayu Naturopathy Center in Kluang, Johore Baru, Malaysia on 11th February 2007.
on invitation, paper on “The Concept of Natural Healthcare and
Medicine – Human Health Optimization and Naturopathy” to
T/CM Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia on 16th February 2007.
- Invited to present Letter of Intent for Dengue breakthrough to Institute of Medical Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Invited to present Letter of Intent for Dengue breakthrough to World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Successfully organized and conducted the 1st Week-End Workshop on
Natural Healthcare and Medicine Research Methodology held on 3rd &
4th March, Hotel Seri Malaysia, Genting Highlands, Pahang, a historical
event in the light of the emerging trends in Integrated Medicine.
Attended by more than 70 people, the workshop addressed crucial issues
such as development of research protocols, the effects of iatrogenesis
and clinical patient-outcome based studies including the study of the
cosmic aspect in healthcare and healing.
- April – Launched Mas Ayu “Yokeshwree Natural Healthcare Centre” in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan on 29th April 2007.
– Successfully organized “Proto Dravidian Exhibition”
in conjunction with Prize-Giving Ceremony for students who excelled in
PMR and UPSR examinations organized by the Thiruvalluvar Nanari Mayam
of Cameron Highlands, Pahang that was attended by more than 150
students and adults respectively.
- Attended workshop on developing and setting the standards and
criteria required for Traditional and Complementary Medicine (T/CM) by
Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MOF) with Lembaga Akreditasi Negara
(LAN) at Hotel Royal Adelphi, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- July – Invited to present lecture on “Bioenergenomics – Energy Model of Diabetic Medicine” at INTRACOM (PWTC) on 20th July 2007.
- August – Presented talk on “Past Struggles and Future Challenges – The Saga of the Malaysians of Indian Origin” organized by Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) at Soma Hall, Jalan Kg. Attap, Kuala Lumpur on 27th August 2007 in conjunction with Merdeka Day celebrations.
- September – Organized 15th GHA Training Programme at Le Paris Resort & Hotel, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan on 8th and 9th September that was attended by more than 100 participants.
- Invited to present motivational lecture on moral values based on the teachings of the Thirukkural to 200 Standard Six students of SJKT Vivekananda, Petaling Jaya on 19th September 2007.
- Appointed Chairman of LAN Assessment Committee for Diploma in Natural Medicine for College of Complementary Medicine in Malacca.
- Appointed Chairman of Curriculum Development Ad Hoc Committee for Certificate and Diploma in Sports Science for Life College based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Presented introductory lecture on ‘Quantum Dimension of Human Intelligence – Breaking the Barriers of Conventional Thinking” at Brain Stimulation Open Forum organized by Dr A J Peters ( Potential Unfoldment Academy ) to more than 50 participants.
- November – Launched Mas Ayu range of products in Tawau, Sabah.
- December – Organized thanksgiving “Hari Kesyukuran” programme held in conjuction with WORLD AIDS DAY on 1st December 2007 at Vistana Hotel, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur. The programme was a celebration to mark the recovery of several HIV/AIDS community members from Persatuan PENGASIH Malaysia and Drug Intervention Community (DIC), Pahang who have got their health back since starting on the Mas Ayu therapeutic range of natural nutritional formulae.
- January – Presented talk on “Quantum Dimension of Human Intelligence – Exponential Expansion of Brain Power Through Intuition and Imagination Beyond The Knowledge Meta-Paradigm “ to more than 50 participants at Mind Power Seminar, Wisma NUBE, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur.
- Presented introductory lecture on “Modern Natural Healthcare & Medicine – Recreating the Frame of Reference for Human Healthcare and Medicine“ to 200 students of Management Science University in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Successfully organized the 16th GHA Training Program, attended by more than 70 participants at Hotel Seri Malaysia, Goh Tong Jaya, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur 26th & 27th January 2008.
- April - Presented speech in a school sports organized by Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil, Kinrara Puchong.
- Launched Mas Ayu “Gowri Beauty and Bridal Make Up” in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan on 12th April 2008.
- Launched Mas Ayu “Success Health Solution” in Gombak, Batu Caves Selangor 19th April 2008.
- Invited guest on Alternative Medicine in ‘Astro Vanavil program’ (Vizhulutugal and Vaazhvom)
- Presented talk on “Mental and Physical Stress Management” to more than 1000 insurance consultants at Genting Highlands – 11th Life Insurance Conference (Tamil) Namlifa.
- May – Presented talk on “Food is Medicine, Medicine is Food” to more than 50 parents at Kuala Pilah Juaseh Estate organized by UPM Hindu Society Students.
- July - CNHP- Nibong Tebal, Kedah. A successful CNHP Program based on Thirukkural and health.
- 17th Global Health Activism Network Training Program. (19-20th July). More than 180 GHAs attended this program, which had setting it in the history.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Officiated the launching of ‘Maria Naturopathy Center’ at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan.
- August – A talk on health without treatment at KL International Hotel (23rd August) .An inspiring lecture on the way of preserving health without resorting to treatment organized by retirees of the teaching profession of Malaysia.
- September – Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Center Launching at Pusat Rawatan Naturopati Medik AKS Tambun, Ipoh, Perak on 7th of September.
- Health talk – ‘Cosmic Dimension Of Human Intelligence And Health’ at Sekolah Wawasan Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) and Center Launching at Pusat Rawatan Naturopati Ramu on 14th of September.
- December – MQA- assessment appointed to assess short course in Naturopathy for College Pengurusan Wawasan.
- Conducted course of bioenergenomics – Energy, Model, Diabetes Mellitus for MANMP, at AK Center for Human Excellence.
- Officiated the opening of Labis Naturopathy Center on 20th December.
- World AIDS Day- Presented at Port Dickson.
- January – presented lecture for Malaysian Indians, New Year Seminar Toward Change 2009 at Wisma Tun Sambanthan.
- Officiated the opening of Siddha Naturopathy Center at Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
- 2 January 2009 - Gave away school bags to the needy students of SRJK Puchong at Binary University College.
- 17 January 2009 - Launch of ‘Aesthetica Ladies Beauty House’, an AK affiliation center, in.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program (CNHP) at Mr.Toppeh Govindasamy’s Center in Taiping, Perak.
- 25 January 2009 - Ponggal Celebration (Pesta Ponggal) at Puchong Indah field.
- A visit to Mr.Elumalai Natural Health Care Center in Batu Caves.
- February - Officiated the opening and Launching of Prisma Sunshine Natural Healthcare & Wellness Center at Batu Belah Klang, on 1st of February.
- Meeting with Tamil Sangam about Kavithai Poetry Competition Based on Thirukkural.
- Training Program for the Prevention and Management of Diabetes Mellitus at A.J Natural Healthcare (Mr.Jeyagobi’s center) in Rawang on 10th of February.
- Launching of assembly area & badminton court at Appar Tamil school on 14th of February.
- 22 February 2009 - Soft Launch of Ulu Tiram Center in Johore.
- 26 February 2009 - Organized Business Opportunity Meeting at AK Center of Human Excellence - meeting about Mas Ayu products information and explanation about how to gain money with 45%(discount) per product and become a stockist.
- 1 March 2009 – give a Motivational talk to the students and parents at SJK(T) Elmina, Sungai Buluh on.
- Guest of Honor and giving away donation for Puchong Tamil school students at Binary University College
- 7 March 2009 - Officiated and launched Community service Center at Pangsapuri Enggang BK6, Taman Kinrara, Puchong.
- 12 March 2009 - Organized One Day Training Program, ‘Natural Healthcare and Healing Workshop at AK Center of Human Excellence’.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation at Kuala Kubu Baru.
- Had a dinner party with Puchong Rovers Football Team and Parents to guide them in healthy lifestyles and the importance of football.
- Meeting with MGR Silambam at PJS Hall, Kampung Pelindungan.
- Officiated Center launching at Anba Naturopathy Holistic Center at Taman Sentosa, Klang.
- As a Special guest for Unified Special Sports 5th Anniversary at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Kuala Lumpur.
- 31 March 2009 - Appointed as a president of Malaysian Association Of Natural Medicine Practitioners.
- April - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Mariamman Temple at Sabak Bernam, Selangor.
- Officiated the opening and center launching of Agilan Nature Cure Centre at Teluk Panglima Garang, Kuala Langat Selangor.
- 12 April 2009 - Organized interactive workshop on comparative healthcare and medicine,.
- 15 April 2009 - MANMP Organizing Committee Member meeting for the Entrepreneurial Development Training Program on 16 and 17 May 2009.
- 16 April 2009 - Attended a meeting with at Traditional And complementary Medicine Division, Ministry of Health.
- 19 April 2009 - As a guest of Honour for Tamilar Tirunal 2009 on. A visit and patient consultation to Mr.Vengadesan’s Berjaya management and consultancy Center at Kajang.
- 30 April 2009 - As a guest of Honour at Binary University College for the ‘Rangoli Nite 09’
- May - As a guest of Honour for ‘Interact Club’ in Sek. Men. Keb. Sri Sentosa, Batu Kuchai.
- 16 & 17 May 2009 – Main speaker for Entrepreneurial Training and Development Program in Genting International Convention Center (GICC), Genting Highlands.
- 24 May 2009 - Guest of Honor for Silambam Tournament, Kota Damansara.
- 5 June 2009 - A presentation on Thirukkural and Thirukkural Expo in Soma Hall, Wisma Tun Sambanthan.
- 20 June 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) and officiated the launching of Sridi Sai Natural Health Care Center in Kulai, Johore.
- 21 June 2009 – Launching of Dr.Rajoo Naturopathy Center at Labis, Johore.
- 28 June 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program (CNHP) at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan.
- 4 July 2009 - Organized Massage Seminar with RGQ Health Care Centre at AK Center of Human Excellence on.
- 19 July 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) and Motivational Talk at BK6 Pangsapuri Enggang, Puchong.
- 23 July 2009 - Attended Malaysian Association Natural Practitioners (MANMP) 2nd committee meeting at MANMP office.
- 24 July 2009 - Special guest and speaker at SMK Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong.
- 1 August 2009 - Officiated Center Launching and Community Natural Healthcare Program, Masai, Johor,
- 2 August 2009 - Officiated Center Launching at Cha’ah Johor.
- 5 August 2009 - Guest of Honor in a Debate Competition at SJK(T) Sitambaram Pillai at Jalan Jawa, Teluk Intan, Perak.
- 16 August 2009 – Conferred the title “King of Medicine” by Ilakiya Chakravarti Kaviyarasar Elanthevan (India), Malaysian Tamil Conference 2009, Wisma Peladang, Kuala Lumpur.
- 5 September 2009 - Member of panel for Global Issues Forum at MPPJ Civic Hall.
- 29 September 2009 - Presentation to Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) for research grant : Outcome of driven field trial study on the use of highly active micro-nutrient formulae for the management of HIV and Aids patients - RM3m.
- 26 December 2009 - Thanks giving for HIV cure patients Kuantan Pahang on
- October –As a VVIP in the program : Visit to Bujang Valley Bedong, Kedah (Persatuan Bekas Pelajar Tamil ).
- 12 December 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) ‘Proactive Natural Healthcare Of Human Wellness’ at NMMS Hall Penang.
- 9 January 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at DIC Kuantan.
- 10 Jan 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Desa Harapan DIC, Kuantan.
- 24 January 2011 - Ponggal Celebration (Pesta Ponggal) at BK 6, Puchong.
- 6 & 26 Feb 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Bentong, Pahang.
- 28 Feb 2010 - Launching of Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Taiping.
- 7 Mac 2010 - Offciated Naturopathy Center & Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Silibin, Ipoh.
- 17 April 2011 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Kulai, Johor Baru.
- 1 May 2010 - Prof.Dr. Ananthan Krishnan giving lecture to students of Cyberjaya University College. Medical Sciences at AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center on
- 7 May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Seri Putra Mahkota Apartment Bangi - Pyra Holistikon on
- 8 May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Ladang ST. Heiler Bahau Negeri Sembilan organized by University Pertanian Malaysian Indian Students.
- 9 May 2010 -As a guest of Honour for MGR Silambam Championship between schools at Kota Damansara.
- 15 May 2010 - guest of Honour for Malaysian Indian Women Association Cultural Show held at Tan Sri Soma Hall. Donated RM 3000.00
- 23th May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Cultural Show (Yemarathey, Yematrathey- Part1) at Batang Kali, Hulu Selangor.
- 29 May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in House of Kaylas at Jalan Gasing.
- 6 June 2010 - Guest of Honour for Thirukkural Competition between schools at Dewan Mailis Perbandaran Kajang.
- 7 June 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Thirumurugan Temple at Mambau organized by Hindu Sangam.
- 20 June 2010 - Guest of Honour for Kinrara Football Team game & feast on ‘Father’s Day Special’.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Pantai Selamat Kuantan .
- 10 July 2010 - Visited Colombo Sri Lanka for Business Discussion on 6th ~8th July 2010.
- Guest of Honour for Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 2 Cultural Show at Batang Kali Hulu Selangor.
- 18 July 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Akademi Binaan Malaysia at Kuala Berang Terengganu.
- 16 August 2010 - Selected as a ‘Member of the Assessing’ by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) for Bachelor Of Herbal Science (HONS) Degree Program (MQA/PA 0061) for Masterskill University.
- 21 August 2010 - Guest of Honour for Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 3 Cultural Show Dewan Majilis Perbandaran Kajang.
- 5 Sept 2010 - September - 5th MANMP Workshop One-Day Seminar “Proactive Forecaring Natural Healthcare & Medicine”at AK Center for Human Excellence Puchong.
- 1 October 2010 - Guest of Honour for Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 4 Cultural Show and Launching of Fund Raising Project for Public Temple Hall & Library at Kuil Sri Srinivasa Perumal Devasthanam Puchong.
- 14 October 2010 - Guest Speaker 4th Year Medical Program “Modern Natural Healthcare And Natural Medicine” at Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences.
- 17 October 2010 - Guest of Honour for “Deepavali Tournment” of Puchong Rovers at Kinrara Puchong. .
- 19 October 2010 - Attended meeting “ Penyelarasan Penilaian Akreditasi Sementara” for Program ‘Bachelor Of Herbal Science (HONS)’ (MQA/PA 0061) at Menara PKNS -Petaling Jaya
- 21 October 2010 - Attended Launching Ceremony of Malaysian Vasudevan Book “Ennam Thondriyathu Ezhutha Thoondiyathu” and for patient consultation at Chennai, India.
- 3 October 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Komtar Building Penang.
- 16 November 2010 - Prof.Dr. Ananthan Krishnan giving lecture to students of Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences at AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center.
- 27 November 2010 - Guest of Honour for Yemarathey, Yematrathey Part 5 Cultural Show at Dewan Majilis Perbandaran Kajang.
- 30 November 2010 - Guest Speaker for “Perubatan Tradisional” at Sri Agilandeswari Temple Hall Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
- 9 December 2010 - Guest Speaker for Motivational Talk for Primary Students at Simpang 5 Tamil School Andalas Klang, Selangor.
- 18 December 2010 -Thanksgiving dinner in conjunction with “World AIDS Day” at Swiss Garden Resort, Kuantan.
- 12 January 2011 – interviewed by RTM (Radio Televisyen Malaysia)for program ‘TOKOH KORPORAT’ which was broadcasted on over TV2.
- 18-20 February 2011 – invited by Society of Pharmacognosy, KLE University of Belgaum, India and presented a lecture on ‘MODERN HEALTHCARE- NEW PERSPECTIVES AND GLOBAL CHALLENGES’ to some 800 participants.
- 25 February 2011 – a visit by Cyberjaya University medical students to AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center.
- 6 March 2011- patients consultation at a Community Natural Healthcare Program (CNHP), Simpang Ampat , Pulau Pinang.
- 15-25 March 2011- two medical doctors from Medan, Indonesia understudied the management of natural health products manufactured by AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center; its efficacies on human health.
- 31 March 2011- Annual General Meeting for Malaysian Association of Natural Medicines Practitioners. Prof. Dr. Ananthan was re-elected for the 2nd time as the President of the association.
- 8 April 2011- routine visit to AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center (AKPNC) by the Cyberjaya University medical students. A tutorial session by Prof. Ananthan Krishnan.
- 27 April 2011 – Management Science University (MSU) students visit to AKPNC and held a dialogue session with Prof. AK pertaining to natural healthcare.
- 30 April 2011-Chaired the 1st committee meeting of (Malaysian Association of Natural Medicine Practitioners (MANMP) session 2011-2013.
- 15 May 2011- natural healthcare talk at Joshua Community Center, Rasah Jaya, Seremban.
- 21 May 2011- natural healthcare talk at Pullman Hotel and Resorts, Putrajaya to some 200 leaders of MLM company, Symphony Tree International.
- 19 Jun 2011- Guest of Honour for Yemarathey, Yematrathey Part 8 Cultural Show at Dewan Orang Ramai, Kuala Selangor, Selangor.
- 21 Jun 2011- Motivational Speech for some 80 students who will be sitting for UPSR (standard six national examination) organized by Persatuan Guru Besar-Guru Besar Daerah Kuala Selangor. 21 Tamil Secondary schools took part in the occasion.